Thursday, April 29, 2010

This is Goodbye!

I can't believe the time has come to say goodbye! I will have to say it is bittersweet. Learning has definitely come a long way since I was in college. To be honest when I signed up for this class I thought I would be able to sit back and enjoy the show. I have been teaching for so long I thought it would be kind of nice to be the student for a change. That however was not the case in this class. After some adjustments on my part I did finally get into the groove of things. I would like to thank Dr. Strange and Ms. Averit for their patience and willingness to answer my endless questions. Also, my group of girls that I worked with were awesome! Dr. Strange you are an inspiration. I love how passionate you are about what you do and how you were able to infuse so much technology into this course. Don't ever let us wear you down! You are making a difference! I will have admit I am happy to retire my laptop for a few weeks and am ready to enjoy the summer with my kids. But I'll be back! Happy Blogging Everyone:-)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Sherik for the kind comments. Good luck in your future endeavors using technology in your classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just the opposite! Great classes and students keep me going!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete