Saturday, March 20, 2010

Project 5 Google Docs Form

I sent the following questionnaire to 26 recipients. Only 10 have completed it after a week and a half. I really like this program and I am thinking of all the uses for an elementary classroom. This would be wonderful to get general information about the students at the beginning of the year. I think it would have been very useful for all of the teacher committees I was head of when I was teaching. I love how it organizes and graphs all of the information for you.

Click the title to see the summary of results and please feel free to take questionnaire as well:

Sherik's General Questionnaire Summary of Results

Sherik's General Questionnaire

1 comment:

  1. Sherik, please give me access to your survey results. Thanks

    ReplyDelete